Your PBX, Your Way:
On-premise or in the Cloud
An IP PBX is a PBX (Telephone system) with Internet Protocol connectivity and may provide additional audio, video, or instant messaging communication utilizing the TCP/IP protocol stack.
In simple terms, we are talking about an internet telephone system.
Easy Installation & Management
Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX? With us there is no need to worry about complex management and installation. We can mostly manage your system remotely without the need to enter your premises once your new hardware is in place. Your IP PBX can be hosted on-premise or in the cloud. 3CX has over the years become our IP PBX of choice because of ease of use and the great functionality.
Installation & Configuration is straightforward with 3CX
Plug-in an IP Phone or Gateway to your network for automatic configuration.
Avoid interop Issues with 3CX tested IP Phones.
Through the easy to use management console you can
Upgrade IP Phone Firmware.
Reprovision & reboot IP phones remotely.
Import or delete all contacts at once.
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, OVH, Amazon, 1&1 and many more.
Jump aboard the PBX Express and benefit from the 1 year Free Edition License offer.
The free Edition License includes: 8 simultaneous calls (up to 25 extensions), 1 SIP Trunk and 5 web conferencing participants.
Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance.
Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V or VMware.
Security & Backup
Increased secure web server configuration.
Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC.
Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab.
Automatic Failover for instant backup.
Encryption between browser and the website ensured via H
Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%.
Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions.
Avoid per extension licensing and pay per PBX instead.
Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls
Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
Eliminate 800 number phone bills with WebRTC integration
Use International DIDs & IP Telephony so customers can call in at competitive rates
Clients & Features
Download 3CX Clients on your Android / iOS Device
Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the UC market
Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
Work remotely from anywhere
Easily view the presence of your colleagues
Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
Click to Call Chrome Extension
Integrated Video Conferencing
Unlimited users regardless of edition
Initiate a conference with one single click
Correlated operability between VoIP and video
Bandwidth Management and Control
Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
Easy to use polling tool for feedback
What SIP Phones can I use with 3CX?
The following SIP Phones / IP Phones are supported by 3CX. Click on the phone for a detailed configuration guide. Each SIP Phone has a configuration guide to allow it to be configured via its web interface, or alternatively to allow it to be provisioned and thus configured remotely from the 3CX’s PBX interface.
Supported IP Phones
- 3CX App for (Windows | Android | iPhone | Mac)
- Fanvil C Series: C400-V2.0, C600-V2.0
- Fanvil H Series: H2S, H3, H5
- Fanvil X Series: X1/X1P, X2/X2C/X2P, X3, X3S/G, X4/X4G, X5S, X6-1.2, X7, X7C, X210
- Grandstream GXP16 Series: 1610, 1615, 1620, 1625, 1628, 1630
- Grandstream GXP17 Series: 1760, 1760W, 1780, 1782
- Grandstream GXP21 Series: 2130, 2135, 2140, 2160, 2170
- Htek UC8 Series: UC802, UC803, UC804, UC806, UC840, UC842, UC860, UC862
- Htek UC9 Series: UC902, UC903, UC912, UC923, UC924, UC926
- snom D1 Series: D120
- snom D3 Series: D305, D315, D345, D375, D385
- snom 7/D7 Series: 710/D710, D712, 715/D715, D717, D725, D735, D745, D765, D785
- Yealink T1 Series: T19(P) E2
- Yealink T2 Series: T21(P) E2, T23P/G, T27G, T29G
- Yealink T4 Series: T40G, T40P, T41P, T41S, T42G, T42S, T46G, T46S, T48G, T48S
- Yealink T5 Series: T52S, T54S, T56A, T58A/V
Legacy (Limited Feature Set & Support)
- Avaya 9601, 9608G, 9611G, 9621G and 9641G
- Cisco SPA Series: 302, 303, 501G, 502G, 504G, 508G, 509G, 512G, 514G, 525G/G2
- Grandstream GXP11 Series: 1160, 1165
- Grandstream GXP14 Series: 1400, 1405, 1450
- Polycom VVX Series: 101, 201, 300, 301, 310, 311, 400, 401, 410, 411, 500, 501, 600, 601