The telephone’s large 4.3″ TFT colour display offers convenient access to all key information such as call lists, address books and functions. The user interface of firmware version 10 has also been redesigned to support users.
All keys on the Snom SmartScreen feature multicoloured LEDs, ensuring they are easy to see amidst the clutter of office life. A total of 48 entries are available to users over four pages. Each key can be individually assigned with speed-dialling, call forwarding or other functions via the telephone system or directly on the telephone.
Of course, D385 users will also benefit from the proven Snom HD audio quality. With over 20 years of experience, Snom is a technology leader in this field. Thanks to the integrated Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which optimises quality in real time, all callers will feel as though they are sitting opposite one another.
The telephone also features an integrated gigabit Ethernet switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, integrated Bluetooth and a USB connection for conveniently adding accessories such as the Snom D3 and USB headsets. With the A230 DECT dongle and the Snom C52-SP expansion speaker, the Snom D385 can be easily transformed into a conferencing device.
- High-resolution 4.3″ TFT-colour display
- Dedicated display for extension monitoring
- Up to 48 BLF keys (12 physical)
- Improved graphical user interface
- Wideband graphical user interface
- Wideband hands-free talking
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) IEEE 802.3
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 3
- USB headset (1) ready
- D3 Expansion Module (1) ready
- Support for USB WiFi stick
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) (1) support for wireless headsets
- Built-in Bluetooth compatibility